Friday, October 3, 2008

Cape Canaveral National Seashore

Yesterday, I quite possibly had the most relaxing day ever. I drove from Kissimmee to Cape Canaveral National Seashore. On the way, I saw what I thought was a stick in the road. I never get tired of a gator sighting. Even a little one.


Other than this....

I pretty much did nothing but read. Nothing quite beats reading a romance novel while lying on the beach. But the best thing about Cape Canaveral National Seashore (other than the clothing optional portion of the beach) is this view....
Check it out! Two shuttles! Yes, I am a nerd. And no, I didn't take my clothes off.

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

cool. At first I thought it was an iguana in the road...we see alot of them down here. Did you get out and help the baby gator cross the road?
My step sister lives in Titusville, very close to where you were. Love that area...the "space coast"
The beach looks great. Glad you had on your suit....

Anonymous said...

The comment I left on yesterday's post? Ditto.

The shuttles really are cool :)

QueenofPlanetHotflash said...

aaaawwww man I wanna see all that *whine*

Ed & Jeanne said...

The wife is making me comment that she likes your doggie pics and their outfits (I have so much control in the relationship...)

I Am Woody said...

Suz - Yeah, as soon as I got a little closer for another pic, he was off like a flash. Titusville seems like it would be a great place to live - pretty laid back!!

Big Hair - I LOVE things that are loud and go really, really fast!!

QofPHF - Come on down - the more, the merrier!

VE - They weren't real happy with having to pose. I took one pic and they started pawing, taking everything off. I have a lot of control in that relationship as well!

Desert Survivor said...

I wish I could be with you on the beach, feeling that warm sun, smelling the salt water, hearing the waves crash on the shore, and reading a delicious romance book! Thanks for giving me that little image to cherish this afternoon!

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

OhMeGosh! Look at that little guy! And your toe! LOL. And the rockets! I'm completely green with envy! I'm glad you had a relaxing day!