Monday, March 9, 2009

Hangin' with my Peeps!

Last Saturday, I had the opportunity to meet Travel Girl. We met for lunch and spent a wonderful couple of hours chatting. She had lots of suggestions for things for me to see around the Greensboro area.

So on Sunday, I took her advice and roamed around the campus of High Point University. The campus is absolutely beautiful! But the best thing? I got a chance to hang with my peeps!

Amelia Earhart wasn't really feeling the love. She was all "Who is this chick?"
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. stayed all serious, trying to ignore me.
Mark Twain kept trying to talk shop.
Gettin' jiggy with William Shakespeare!
Madame Curie was a little, bitty bit of a woman.
Thinking deep thoughts with Aristotle!
John Wesley was a real party animal. Who knew?
Thomas J, what IS that on your head?

14 comments:

T said...

Those are so cool! And I think you had a little to much fun with them!!!

Unknown said...

Great shots!
Looks like you had quite a FUN and Memorable day!

Lori said...

Looks like you were having lots of fun hanging out with your peeps! How cool that you got together with a blogging buddy!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Looks like a fun day! Told ya you were gonna like that town!

Anonymous said...

Fun shots! I'm jealous of the short sleeve weather you were playing in!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are too funny and I think you must have very long arms to take all those pics. :)

Big Hair Envy said...

SO cool that you got to meet Travel Girl!!!

Do you feel smarter after hangin' with your poops, um, peeps?? Bwahahaha!

Lisa said...

Looks beautiful there.

I'm itching to take a trip now.

Unknown said...

What an interesting student body! You are enrolling aren't you?

Ed & Jeanne said...

Ha! I can feel for Thomas...shit happens!

Anonymous said...

John Wesley was a party animal? ROFL!!!

The Good Eater said...

You showed great restraint with the photo's. I have one of my daughter sitting in John Wesley's lap making out with him. I kept expecting security to come throw us off campus.

Unknown said...

You are so funny : ). I love statues.

Leedra said...

Looks like you had a good day.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun

Leedra’s Greeting Cards

Photography By Leedra