Friday, May 29, 2009

We Interrupt...

We interrupt this regularly scheduled post about our vacation for an important announcement.

Pita and I are taking a girls' weekend to visit my sister, The Manager. I am trying to instill a love of road trips. Gotta start early!

Pita has been overheard bragging about how grown up she is. Pretty exciting stuff for a 4 year old to leave Mommy and Daddy for the entire weekend.



Zoos will be visited. Water will be splashed. Pictures will be taken. Candy will be eaten.

Good times!

14 comments:

T said...

I love that shot of her....a phtog in the making!

Have fun, be safe - can't wait to hear about it.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Have a great time!!

Unknown said...

Have so much fun. I want an Aunt like you.

Be safe and I can not wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about your escapades!

Unknown said...

How cute is Pita! Have fun, and take pictures.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

She is growing up fast! Have fun and make tons of memories...for you both!

mom x 2 said...

How fun! She is so adorable. I can't wait to see the awesome pictures of your exciting adventures!!


(lots of adjectives in this post)

imom said...

Love that photo! Have a great time!

Family Room said...

Lucky Pita!! I agree, our kids think you can't go a month without a drive somewhere.....far away!! :) We did KC last weekend, sure wish Vol Fan's job was bringing him there this summer....awesome town!!

Mental P Mama said...

She is adorable! Happy trails;)

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Have a great time and that is one of the most darlin little girls snapping away with a camera that I've ever seen!! Bar none :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Unknown said...

It is funny to watch them growing up right before our eyes! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Desert Survivor said...

Have fun!

big hair envy said...

I KNOW the two of you will have a BLAST!!!

Did I mention how much I LOVE this photo of Pita? The grown up watch just sends me over the edge!!!