Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Perfect Picture

You know how you try and try to capture the perfect picture?

And then your subject decides it is a perfect time to eat in ice cream sandwich?Or make silly faces?Or she gets big wads of gum from her aunt which leads to a slobbery chin?Or you push the button a little too late?Or you get what would have been a really cute shot from a different angle, like one where you could see a face?Or you get a cute shot and once you load it on the computer, you realize your subject has a big honking booger?I still love those photos!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...kids ARE a tough shot. But these images capture what kids are really like! Nice shootin' Tex!

Linda said...

These show what kids are really like rather than the ones where they are sitting so pretty in front of a beautiful screen, and smiling those fake smiles!

Nice shots!

Unknown said...

Now...these made me smile. I just love the cuties!

LMAO...word verification is HYPER!!!

Clippy Mat said...

real pics of real kids.
lovely :-)

mom x 2 said...

I love them all!!!! These are the best kinds of shots :) They are adorable!

Busy Bee Suz said...

This made me laugh....they are just so cute no matter which angle or how many honking boogers are hanging out!

Caution/Lisa said...

That slide picture is the one that got me laughing. Who cares about no faces or faces with boogers?

Unknown said...

You sure do know how to capture her personality!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Can they get any darn cuter?

Wonderful shots Woody!

Mental P Mama said...

Cuteness overload no matter what;)

Big Hair Envy said...

I NEVER toss out the photos that "keep it real". They are GREAT to show new boyfriends...just sayin'!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Woody, You have to be the best aunt in the entire world. Love your pictures of the girls. TOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Leedra said...

Enjoyed this series of photos.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun

Unknown said...

As hard as I try I Can NEVER get a "perfect" picture.
Alwayas the same here...too late. too early or the picture taker (me)misses the perfect shot...BUT I KEEP TRYING :) Someday I might get it!

imom said...

Fantastic pictures!