Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hiatus

I am going on hiatus until after the surgery so I leave you with this.
Last weekend, Vol Fan and I loaded up with The Boss Man, Prima Ballerina, Pita, and AB and went to one of my favorite places – Rutledge Falls, which is located just outside of my hometown.
We spent the afternoon like this…..
2009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 016 2009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 031
2009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 0052009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 0072009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 004 2009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 0212009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 0342009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 027 2009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 0152009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 014 2009-9-13 Rutledge Falls 011BTW – If you ever need to be rescued from the water, make sure to have a Newfoundland like Juno around, they are crazy good swimmers!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your surgery. You are in my prayers for a swift recovery.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

We'll keep you in our prayers, Woody.. Please keep us updated just a little --so that we'll know what is going on...

I love Rutledge Falls.. Looks like so much fun!!!! Did you see any Cedar Waxwings?? They were all over the place when we were there.

Hugs and PRAYERS,
Betsy

Linda said...

I agree with Betsy...hugs and prayers go with you.

We'll miss you!

T said...

One of my favorite places when I'm home! I'm glad you took the time to go before your surgery.

Take care of yourself and have a quick recovery. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh that place is GORGEOUS! Will be thinking about you with your surgery. Rest up, lady. You'll be back in business in no time!

(P.S. Predo and I were down at the beach and saw a Newfoundland puppy that was 12 weeks old--he was almost as big as Fisher and SO ADORABLE I couldn't take it.)

Busy Bee Suz said...

This looks like a wonderful place to spend a great amount of time doing nothing!
I hope all goes well and smoothly for you. Hugs, Suz

Mental P Mama said...

Wonderful shots! Wishing you a speedy and pain-free recovery...and sending nothing but good thoughts.

Lori said...

What fun pictures! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending love, hugs and thoughts of peace, Lori

Desert Survivor said...

Looks like a fun weekend!

Hope your surgery goes well and you are up and about faster than expected. Good luck with all of it. Sending you lots of hugs and thinking of and praying for you!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Great snaps Woody. Will keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery!
<><

Diane said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery! love the shots!

Feel better soon!

imom said...

Hope everything goes well and you have a very quick recovery!!

Unknown said...

Checking back to let you know I'm praying for a Woody @110%

Unknown said...

What great photos!!! May seeing them help you recover at an even faster rate!!!

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

As always, I'm late! I hope you are mending well. Looks like you had yourself a fun time before you went in for surgery, though. {{Hugs}}