Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MIA

Yes, I have been missing in action.  I had big plans to post daily about our trip west.  Sorry, too tired.  And I have got BIG plans for the next two weeks.  Hopefully, I will be back up and running by July 1.

But just to fill you in, here is what has been going on for the past two weeks:
  • We drove about 3000 miles.
  • We visited 12 national park units.
  • We spent $2000 on vehicle repairs.
  • I flew back to Tennessee to take Pita and AB to Memphis to visit Bubbles and go to the zoo.
And in the next two weeks, I will:
  • Attend Bonnaroo and camp for 4 days and probably sleep very little.
  • Drive about 2500 miles.
  • Visit about 4 national park units.
So hopefully, I will catch up with you guys soon.  I miss seeing you daily!  Hope your summer is as exciting as mine is turning out to be!!

9 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Good Gosh... Don't have too much fun!!! Okay???? ha ha... Miss you!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Grandma J said...

Join the MIA club! I'm sorry about your vehicle repair costs! Luckily after driving 3,000 miles to and fro Florida, my engine light didn't come on until the day after I returned home. I would have freaked if I was on the road!

Travel safely my friend....can't wait to see the pics.

Mental P Mama said...

Cannot wait to hear all about it;)

TheVinylVillager said...

oh no...what happened to the car??

despite that, hope it was a blast!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

You can tell us all about it at blogfest! You'll be back just in time! Have fun!
<><

Lori said...

I hope you have a most wonderful time. Since I have been MIA for the past few months I have sure missed you. God willing I will be stopping back here again and doing some writing again myself. :) Sending you love & hugs...XX Lori

Deep in the Heart of Happy said...

Hope you have at great time at Bonaroo and I will be thinking about ya!!!! Safe travels!

Tammy said...

Tis the season! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Gretchen said...

Wow, you are sure covering some country! I hope you're taking lots of photos. Travel safe :)