Thursday, July 29, 2010

Venice

Beach, that is!  Next up on our tourist agenda was a cruise down the Pacific Coast Highway.  Wow, what a road!  This is from Point Mugu, looking south toward Malibu.  Simply breathtaking!
Venice Beach is everything that you have heard and more.  What a parade of people (and dogs) are there!
After walking and shopping ourselves silly, we turned back north and went to Santa Monica.  We had a grand time flexing our muscles.
Then Giggles and Oboe blew off some extra energy on the workout equipment before we headed home.
Another fantastic day:)

9 comments:

big hair envy said...

I have always wanted to go to Venice Beach! Glad to hear it's everything I thought it would be:)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

That looks like so much fun. I could live on the beach!
<><

Mental P Mama said...

What a great place to people watch!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

What great pictures, Woody, and what a great area to visit. I'm sure your friends LOVED it... You gave them a great vacation...

Venice Beach is crazy, isn't it????

Hugs,
Betsy

Nelson's Mama said...

Love PCH! Your trip looks like so much fun...keep on enjoying.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Isn't the people watching in Venice just priceless????

Lori said...

I think I just might be a lot jealous...:) What fun! :)

Jason, as himself said...

I know, isn't it great? I love taking out of towners to Venice.

I was just there this week, helping Diego climb those exact same ropes! Freaky! Maybe I saw you but didn't know it.

Farmers Wifey said...

People watching is almost my favourite thing....looks like a great place to be!