- AB and I took some flowers to the cemetery to place on my Mom's grave. She wanted to know where the microphone was so she could talk to Grandma Lane:)
- I showed much poise and gracefulness when I hooked my toe on the bathroom door. It is all nice and purple. I think it is broken. When I did it, I didn't cuss. Much.
- Pita told her Mom that she is addicted to me. I hope they don't stage an intervention.
- We had the most amazing light show from a storm rolling in on Wednesday. I cannot remember the last time the sky was lit up in such a dramatic fashion. And it lasted for hours.
- Vol Fan went to Mississippi. I told him not to mow the yard before he left - I would be glad to do it. The rain came at very convenient times this week. Vol Fan will be home today - just in time to mow the yard.
- AB and I went to pick Pita up from school. It was my first time in the pickup line. Since I didn't really know where I was going, I cut in front of about a dozen cars. It was truly an accident but I am sure the other drivers do not care.
- Pita did not want to leave me alone yesterday afternoon. She said that I would be scared since Vol Fan was gone. How do you convince a 6yo that she really does have to go home with her Mommy when she is crying and saying "But you need me, Aunt Woody" when you really do need her?
- Maybe that addiction runs both ways.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Posted by I Am Woody at 8:50 AM