Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Post-Parade Festivities

My good friend, Mr. Fabulous, always has a get-together after the Christmas parade each year.  And he flat knows how to entertain!  Good friends.  Delicious food on beautiful serving dishes.  The jukebox (Yes, he restores vintage jukeboxes!) loaded with Christmas music.  The most tasty hot chocolate ever!
Have you seen anything as precious as Mr. Dimples?  And guess what?  There is a duplicate!  Two sets of those dimples were almost more cuteness than I could take!
The highlight of the night?  His house.  It is decorated to within an inch of it's life!  Have ever seen such a glorious tree?!?  Yes, there actually is a tree underneath all those decorations!

And seriously, AB was in RARE form that night!!  She could have partied all.  Night.  Long.

6 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

What fun!!! And all those decorations put me to shame. Better get crackin'.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Woody, Looks like a great party... And such a gorgeous TREE... Wow!!!!!! Looks like a good time was had by all!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Snooty Primadona said...

Those decorations are making me re-think my old, worn out ones, LOL!

Glad you had such a wonderful time!

George said...

This looks like a great post-parade party. The decorations are gorgeous.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Are you kidding me??? My tree looks pitiful compared to that!!!!! Glad you had fun.
I am guessing that my invite was lost somewhere? Damn postmen!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

The house looks so festive! Seems like you had a fun evening.