My giant hovering shoe is the very real possibility of having a stroke.
- I have been having short bursts of a-fib and am back on beta-blockers. I see my cardiologist on Monday. Did you know that 1 in 6 strokes are caused by a-fib? And an a-fib stroke is more likely to be the severely debilitating kind.
- I have high blood pressure. High blood pressure increases your stroke risk.
- I have high cholesterol. High cholesterol increases your stroke risk.
- I have a HUGE family history of stroke. Family history of strokes increases your stroke risk.
- I am overweight. Being overweight increases your stroke risk.
- I have a history of blood clots. Blood clot = stroke.
Allof this has had me in quite a funk lately. Plus beta-blockers make me feel bad which adds to the funk.
So I would appreciate prayers..good vibes..light..whatever you have. Thank you, my friends!