Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things I will never be

This is a partial list of things I will never become:

  • sunrise photographer
  • morning traffic reporter
  • school bus driver
  • brewer of that 1st cup of morning coffee
  • milkman
  • host of "Wake Up [insert any city]!"
  • farmer
  • Hardee's biscuit maker
  • newspaper delivery person
  • parking lot cleaner
  • dairy farmer
  • doughnut maker
  • wife that makes a hot breakfast for her family every morning
  • sunrise service preacher
  • sunrise service attendee
  • the sun
  • enjoyer of the perfect spring morning while sitting on the porch sipping coffee (well, maybe I would be this one if the morning was around 8 or 9 and I could trade that coffee for white chocolate mocha latte)
  • getter of the worm
  • morning glory
  • monitor for morning detention
  • hunter
  • flag raiser
  • roofer
  • fisherman
  • attender of 8am classes

Are you catching on to the theme here? I am not (nor will I ever be) an early riser. If I am up early, I am not happy. I am not pretty. And I don't care one whit!

Can you tell what I had to do this morning?

No comments: