Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yesterday

I am going to blame everything on the altitude (lame I know!). But, yesterday, I honestly forgot to blog. I am sure that I would have been able to come up with something vastly educational, informative, or just plain fun. But something about this location (either the altitude or my house located in the treetops or perhaps my laziness) just makes me sleepy! Not tired, just sleepy. I can hardly keep my eyes open! It has been this way every day since we got here. So everything but sleep just leaves my brain.

Vol Fan likes to go to bed early, like 9 or 9:30 so I usually lay down with him and watch TV until I drift off. Sometimes this drifting doesn't take place until 11 or 12. But, not here - 10:30 at the latest! Then he is up by 6 - I feel like I might die if I have to wake up at the time. So I am sleeping until at least 8, sometimes 9. Then I feel like having a nap around 2 or 3.

This is just wrong!

No comments: