Saturday, April 19, 2008

Peaceful Saturday

I am back in T-Town for a few days. Actually, I came home for a reason. I am having surgery on my shoulder on the 28th (pre-op on the 21st). I hurt it last summer and I am finally getting around to having it fixed. I kept putting it off, thinking that it would eventually get better on its own. But it didn't so here we are.

So since I am here, I am trying to cram a whole lot of stuff into my time here - like getting a haircut, going to the dentist, taking Dixie in for her shots, etc. I also have a lot of filing to do but that is SO not fun that I can't really get motivated into doing that. The weather is warm so I would really rather be outside. So I planted some flowers this morning, but rain is moving in. So other than that not really a whole lot going on today.

No comments: