Friday, April 18, 2008

Just one of those days...

You know it is going to be one of those days when (before 8am) you have:
  1. Awoke with a start and, for a moment, didn't know where you were (even though you were in your house in your bed)
  2. Awoke with a terrible sinus headache (Oh how I love pollen!)
  3. Stubbed toe on bedpost
  4. Cut leg while shaving
  5. Got out of shower, only to realize that all the towels were sitting in the dryer waiting to be folded and put away. Drying off with a wash cloth is just no fun!
  6. Burned the toast, twice
  7. Tried to print a simple Word document and, of course, I am out of ink!!!
  8. My boss stopped by to have me notarize a document and, of course, I left my notary stamp in Knoxville!!!

So, all I can say is Thank God It's Friday! Surely this day can only get better...

No comments: