Monday, May 19, 2008

Amsterdam

Just scored my new Fat Cyclist jersey - it is my first official cycling jersey. Until now I have just worn t-shirts and on occasion, a t-back exercise top. But now (at least once I receive it in the mail!!), I have real cycling gear! Does that mean I am now going to be forced to ride more?? I really do like riding my bike but I sure am LAZY!

Found something fun this morning - just a little quiz to see where you would fit. As for me,....



I Belong in Amsterdam



A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.

Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).



Ahhh, Amsterdam! The bicycle capital of Europe - more bicycles than people. (Photo from gbearman on vcu.edu)

Tulips. (Photo from rudyrucker.com)

Legalized marijuana. (Photo from valleywag.com)

What more could you ask for???

No comments: