Friday, August 22, 2008

Names

It finally hit me. [Go ahead and prepare yourself for the stupidity.] Bloggers use all those cool names to protect themselves from identity theft. Duh!

So now that I have had this flash of brilliance, should I go all incognito? It's seems a little strange to start now. But I don't want my identity stolen - not that anyone would really want it but that's not the point.

Should I go underground? If so, what should I name myself? What should I name the husband?

My nickname is Woody. I could be The Incredible Woody but that makes me sound like a pervert.

The husband doesn't really have a nickname. Well, I used to call him Sweet Tart since Sweet Tarts are my favorite candy. But he said it sounded gay so I stopped.

So, what do you think??

2 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

Well, Woody, you and Sweet Tart really need to consider going incognito. It's a dangerous world out there, and nothing is safe.

It's really a pain in the butt. I am always worried that I will slip and give out my cat's real name!

Family Room said...

After great consideration and revisiting recent posts, I have decided that you for sure should be "Mary Jane" and that your husband should be Cheech.........or Chong, your choice!! :)