Friday, January 23, 2009

Beer Can Appreciation

In preparation for Beer Can Appreciation Day which will be celebrated on Saturday, I have prepared a few pictures to show you just how useful beer cans can be. We've all heard of beer can hats and beer can Christmas trees so here are some more ways to use the beer can.

You can use them to fill all that pesky extra space in your home.

You can take a nice bath with them. They are excellent exfoliants.

Of course, they also make excellent coffins.

You can drive them.

Making furniture out of them is always a popular option. Just look at how happy those ladies are!

Or you could build a sweet boat!

Beer can clothes are always in style.

And don't forget that this is the classiest way to carry that third beer can!

11 comments:

Snooty Primadona said...

OMG! This is hysterical! So this must be why my son was once keeping old beer cans in his room. I should have known...

Busy Bee Suz said...

How did you get that picture of me in my bikini? Did I post that before?
I love the furniture. I wonder if that would fit somewhere in my house????
When is wine cork appreciation day? I have tons of those. I shouldn't brag though. :)

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

Wow, I could use beer cans instead of clothes and toys to take up the extra space. It would be so much more enjoyable.
I love the furniture set, Cookie would be proud to display that on our deck (as long as it was made from miller lite cans).

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Yes you are fabulous! Can I have another PBR?

Clippy Mat said...

wonder if i can get that dress in my size... i'll just drink a few more beers.
burp
:-)

Lori said...

Love it! I appreciate all things beer related except for maybe beer bellies!

Ed & Jeanne said...

That was GREAT! Of course did you know that I once had a beer can collection. I had over 5,000 different beer cans going back to their origin in 1935. I once sold a single beer can for $3200 on Ebay that I paid $21 for. That's nothing to laugh at!

Unknown said...

As much as I would love to have all that high fashion furniture and pimped out ride, I'd only be inviting trouble.
Here in Texas every lightning strike would find its way to the Compound! Holy Beer Cans!

Unknown said...

Oh and just a side note...if you could crush and recycle those, you would raise a zillion dollars for your bike ride!!

By the way you are doing a great job so far!

mom x 2 said...

So Beer Can Appreciation Day is tomorrow? Well, I guess I will have to honor The Beer Can with pride!

Desert Survivor said...

Good to know we have something to celebrate today--and thanks for the ideas of how to do it!