Monday, March 16, 2009

Rainy Day

Ever have a rainy day where you sleep til 10?

Then get up and go out for a huge breakfast where you stuff yourself beyond all reason?

Then go back home, put on pjs, and fall asleep on the couch?

Then wake up and have a bag of popcorn while surfing the internet?

Then catnap the afternoon away while surfing the internet and watching Bonanza on TVLand?

Then have some toast and think about taking a shower?

Then watch some more Bonanza?

Then actually take a shower, putting on clean pjs?

Then surf the internet and watch more TV?

Then wonder why you can't fall asleep?

Nah, me neither.

12 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like someone had a most perfect wonderful day! I would love a day like that....some day I will! Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a perfect day to me, except the not being able to fall asleep part.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

The perfect day only I would be watching NCIS or Law and Order!

Unknown said...

I'm exhausted just reading about your day.

Maybe veg out today.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Nah----NEVER!!!!! ha ha ha... Of course, since sleeping, relaxing, and EATING are three of my favorite things to do, I love days like that one!!!!! But don't tell anyone... I want everyone to think that I'm out HIKING all of the time... NOT!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sounds fantastic. I think we should all have a madatory day like this every few weeks. :)

Mental P Mama said...

Oh I want that day for today.

Anonymous said...

I've "heard" that, if you drink wine before going to bed, you won't have any trouble falling asleep;)

Anonymous said...

I would never waste a day like that!!

*Fingers crossed firmly behind my back*

LOL!

Snooty Primadona said...

Nope, not me. I watched reruns of I Love Lucy instead.

;-)

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl said...

Um YES. I'd like one tomorrow please, thank you!

T said...

The only thing that was missing from your perfect day......2 massage chairs to park yourself in for your perfect day!