Thursday, July 16, 2009

Atmosphere

These pics are just to give you a taste of the atmosphere at Bonnaroo!

Mainly, this is for you, Sane One!

If you have delicate sensibilities, turn away now. There is nudity involved!

Pack much, Woody!

I really want an umbrella like that!!


Me. With pimp Jesus.

Boobs.


The bees. That light up, like lightning bugs. Yes, I am a college graduate.

Watermelon Man and his trusty sidekick, Rind.

Took this because I want my ass to look like the tan girl's. Didn't even see pale girl standing there - until she moved. I think she needs to see some daylight.



This is where you end up sleeping when your rainfly blows off of the tent in the middle of a thunderstorm.


Don't judge me!


More boobs.

More boobs. With candy tassles.



We woke up to find that Soccer Boy had joined us during the night.


Yes, he actually slept in there!

Beer for breakfast. Always a good idea.


The BPD - Bonnaroo Police Department.

Wonder if paint will effect the waterproofing?

Our favorite taxi driver. I think we were his favorite riders, too. We gave him sunscreen - 70SPF!

Yay - Bubbles finally looked hippy enough to get searched!!

Demonstrating the 'Bonna-Walk'! Man, do I ever have some moves!



You think I could convince Vol Fan to dress like this? Yeah, me neither.

More boobs.

The only thing I eat at festivals - cheese pizza. You can't go wrong with that.

Glow stick art. Probably looked better at night.

Our new little friend - Magnolia. She liked our spray bottle.

9 comments:

T said...

LOVE the boob art!

I have to be there next year.....maybe some boob art will be in order???

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I didn't realize that the 70's had made a return...LOL

Looks like you had a great time! :-)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Woodstock all over!!!!

mom x 2 said...

Looks like you had tons of fun and lots of entertainment and I'm not just referring to the music haha!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can't believe all the boobs...really who would think to make candy tassels? Not me.
Love all the crazy outfits...I can see it was really good people watching!

imom said...

Now I really want a tattoo, or two!! LOL!

Just one question... Can I go with you next time?

Unknown said...

We are sooooooo going next year!!! What a blast.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Looks like a fairly calm, get-along-with-each-other type of group, Woody... With that many people around --I would think there would be more fighting, theft, and trouble-makers. It's neat to see so many people there --all different makes, sizes, cultures, etc. --all getting along and accepting one another. That's just so neat--and reminds me so much of Woodstock.

about the boobs, I guess if you got it, then flaunt it. (I don't got it--and never did!!! ha)

Hugs,
Betsy

Unknown said...

Wow. I have never experienced anything like that. Anyone named Magnolia has to be a good person : ) Delightful name. Just trippy and sweet as can be
: )