Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Love Between Siblings

My friend Busy Bee Suz posted some photographs yesterday of her beautiful daughters.  They were great pics showing the love between sisters.  It got me to thinking about a special photograph that I have.

I took this photo back in June when my friend Blazer was with me in California.  She and her two children joined me for the drive across the country.  While they were here, we went to Sequoia National Park.  And I snapped this loving moment between Oboe and Giggles.  :)

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

snort

Busy Bee Suz said...

ha ha...so funny!
I have quite a few of those as well.
xo
Suz

Betsy Banks Adams said...

That is just so neat... I missed not ever having a sister --and even though I had two brothers, they were both much older... It's just not the same.

Great post--and it's wonderful to see the love between siblings.
Hugs,
Betsy