- If you are allergic to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac and you are clearing a fence row that contains these plants, you will have to visit the doctor for a shot.
- Even if you wear long sleeves, long pants, and gloves.
- If you use your shower scrubby to scratch while showering, it feels heavenly. But it is not a wise thing to do.
- Zanfel and Super Ivy Dry are worth their exorbitant prices.
- When you are awakened from a Benadryl-induced coma by the itching, it is NOT a good time to clean up files on your computer.
- You will hit the wrong button/not read things correctly and erase very important files.
- Thank goodness, I already learned the "You MUST have an external hard drive with automatic daily backups" lesson.
- And thankfully, I did NOT learn this lesson personally but it is still a very, very important lesson. ALWAYS turn off the blade when messing with the mower. Even if you "have done it a million times". Or you will spend the day in the ER trying to reattach three of your fingers.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Posted by I Am Woody at 10:23 AM